Packaging: Truck, dry container, etc.
Port of loading: Vladivostok
Processing Time: 14-20 days
Airways and shaped objects made from glass-reinforced plastic
Glass-reinforced plastic is a composite material consisting of curing polyester resin reinforced with fiberglass.
Airways from glass-reinforced plastic are intended to transport air mixture with reactive gases, vapors and dust. They are used in exhaust systems of ventilation for corrosive media.
Main properties of glass-reinforced plastic:
• Low relative density makes easier the assembly and mounting of airways
• Dielectric properties – glass-reinforced plastic is a good electroinsulating material
• High corrosion resistance and biological stability – it has no exposure to electrochemical corrosion, is resistant to different aggressive media including exposure to salts, acids and alkali, is resistant to vital activity products which greatly extends the service life of airways.
• Excellent mechanical properties – the airways from glass-reinforced plastic having low relative density possesses excellent stress-related characteristics. It provides the ability to withstand high static or dynamic loads, to resist external input — stroke, to keep an initial shape after mechanical exposure, to have high resistance to abrasion. As a result it has long operation period.
• Thermal insulation properties – low conductivity. Using the airways from this material the air temperature is preserved as constantly a long time in rooms with airways installed. The condensate doesn’t appear on the surface of ventilation ducts.
Packing & Delivery
Truck, dry container, etc.
Port of loading
MANUFACTURER OF PRODUCTS FROM POLYPROPYLENE
+7 (343) 253-10-21
Russian Federation, Ekaterinburg,
Manevrovaya Str, 9-304
Having our own production for processing and welding of polymers and direct contracts with domestic and foreign suppliers;
Activity of the company corresponds to ISO 9001-2011, as well as a declaration of conformity, conformity certificates and its own TU 2291-001-95801889-2015, TU 4861-002-95801889-2016;
The quality and appearance of the product conforms to the highest standards, such as welding of thermoplastics produced by machine and or using bending machines and welding hair dryer or extruder are used only if the code machine welding and bending is not possible;
We work only with reliable suppliers and do not save on quality. In consequence of our equipment lasts longer and has a better appearance;
We offer the best quality / price ratio;
Completely non-waste production. All our polypropylene waste is used again;
For our loyal and reliable customers we offer deferred payment 30 days after delivery.